Based in Melbourne, Australia
Mac OS X
MMORPG Tycoon 2 is a single-player game about building the world’s greatest MMORPG - yours.
MMORPG Tycoon 2 is not an MMORPG; it is an entirely single-player game, played locally without any network connection to a server. It is a Tycoon game about running an MMORPG, in the same way that Roller Coaster Tycoon is a game about running a theme park. Build the world, set the rules, wield the banhammer, nerf the classes, and keep your subscribers coming back. All these and more are possible in MMORPG Tycoon 2.
- Build a huge MMORPG world, with well over 200 square kilometers of territory; that's nearly the size of the original release of World of Warcraft.
- Buff and nerf character abilities at your whim.
- Create towns, villages, dungeons, and monster zones.
- Create and edit quests for your subscribers to complete (or let your designers do that for you!)
- Extensive character creation options -- customize all of your player classes, monsters, and NPCs, their appearance, statistics, and attacks.
- Get your subscribers addicted, then raise your prices, or start charging microtransactions!
There are far more images available for MMORPG Tycoon 2, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
VectorStorm allows for the contents of MMORPG Tycoon 2 to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from MMORPG Tycoon 2 is legally & explicitly allowed by VectorStorm.
More information on VectorStorm, our logo & relevant media are available here.
MMORPG Tycoon 2 Credits
Code & Design